 Space / 23637
Re: Blacktron Desperado Zeta & Space Police Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 22:21:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Quirk writes:
Following on my Blacktron mini moonbase, here's a minifig scale Blacktron
ship and their Space Police nemesis.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/749

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/748

WOW... that is so... modular!

You really have a talent for Blacktron, you incorporated so many modern
building concepts and it still has a perfectly Blacktron feel to it.  Dang.

I really dig the way the container pods opened up... I wasn't expecting that!

Thanks for sharing!