 Space / 23667
Re: Blacktron Desperado Zeta & Space Police Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 00:13:30 GMT

I wish I had bought more at the time.  It wasn't exactly a dark age for me,
but it was prior to accepting my full AFOL-ness.

Blacktron means play value to me, and that's what I was going for - lots of
bits for lots of fun.

Scott

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
This is great.  I lOVE the job you did on these.  Now I wish I was born
early enough to get some Blacktron and SPI...

That is just so cool.  I love all the opening and detatching and whizzing
and popping out things in the Blacktron craft... and I like the story of the
space Police one.

The Blacktron ship actually looks like it does something usefull, with those
big cargo pods.

Nice job.

-JHK