 Space / 23724
Re: Blacktron Desperado Zeta & Space Police Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 22:30:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Quirk writes:
Following on my Blacktron mini moonbase, here's a minifig scale Blacktron
ship and their Space Police nemesis.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/749

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/748

VERY nice job Scott!  I love all the little things inside the Desperado.
(FYI, the Lightfoot powersuit was originally done by Karim Nassar...
http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas_spaceworks/products/lightfoot.html )

Blacktron is my favorite line of Lego products, although I was too young to
buy them as originals.  Oh well.  Gotta love the whole idea of Blacktron
copying all the latest technology...seems just like them.  Pods, Powersuits,
hoverbikes...all they need now is a Moonbase to pick on.

Once again, great job.

Ry out
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/clan/