 Space / 23725
Re: Blacktron Desperado Zeta & Space Police Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 23:24:12 GMT

I don't know - given the potential size of the Brickfest Moonbase, even the
Desperado Zeta might not be up to the job...

But it will probably be there.

Thanks,
Scott

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
This is one I have to look at in stages or I'll spend all my day exploring
everything.  Very cool!  Old skool buildin, but with new pieces for the
genre.  This is how Blacktron would work.  Land that bugger near the
Moonbase and in minutes the base is surrounded.

Here's hoping this is also a Brickfest project!!  Hope to see it there.

Admiral Giddens <><