 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1010
    Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
   ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain on the newest addition to our custom starship line: The Starmaster. Intent on securing the record for cross galaxy freight (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

        Re: Starmaster MOC —David Simmons
     Too cool, Travis! Beautifull asymmetrical design. You don't see that very often and it's very striking. That Slave 1 cockpit looks great. Very organic looking. Dave "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HDD90v.11w4@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Gil Shaw
     Assymetrical? I'm on board. This is a great job Travis....the design is original and functional. You've managed to smooth and curve out what could be in danger of being a boxy shape into a fine light hauler. The sideways orientation of the canopy (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
     thanks G this idea has been brewing in my head and on my note pad for over a year. I had been dreaming about a ship that was asymetrical forever , and this project allowed me to get that out and make the return to ExtraGlobal Xpress that was long (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Andrew Saada
     (...) Travis, Very cool design you have here. I think the wedges/angles work well to create a texture and the use of that canopy along with the layered without-corner plates looks great! That cockpit is chock-full of wirings and controls and the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
     (...) plus (...) like (...) name! (...) Thanks for the props. I tried really hard to greeble the inside of the cablin adequately, and left the outsides a litte more simple. The bubble is on the starboard side. the engine things are the rear. after (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Tony Knaak
     I don't want to sound like a big stuck up goober, but this really reminds me of my Stalefish layed down on it's side. I think it looks great! the round engine exhaust port is very star wars. the lond front is nice, I can see it being retro fitted by (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

       what is the link? i'm going to look for it now... i probably saw it and incorporated parts of your design subliminally. post back soon... -tk "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HDEyI4.qxz@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
     youre so totally right. the canopies and the rounded ceiling parts? I remember seeing this on brickshelf and maybe your post to .space. Iove this. However i didn't have the dome part till last week and didn't even plan on including it until it came (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Jonathan Mizner
     (...) When I first saw this posted, my mind boggled over the complete shift in design the Starmaster took from normal building conventions...and then seeing a folder filed with incongruous pictures of Star Wars figures and scenes, made me start to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
     i've been making space quite prolifically... if you'd like to see some more of my designs, check out the following links. Extraglobal Xpresss (URL) StarCrafters (URL) you enjoy and thanks for the cudos -tk "Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Chris Giddens
     I've gotta give this 2 bit thumbs up. Very cool idea, very good design, very fine execution on the moc. (URL) know if it was intentional, but the older worn out vent print brick behind the stove top really makes it look like a kitchen... maybe a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
     believe it or not, but it was a happy accident. I didn't even realize what was happening until i saw that photo. I'm pretty sure i only have two of those in my collection, and they both came from a rather beat up garage sale find made up mostly of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Soren Roberts
     Now THAT'S what I call cool. Everything about this design shows great attention to detail. Wow. Really diggin' the sideways canopy and main drives. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
     there was some huge assed capitol ship that used two of those side by side to make the windscreen for the helm. I think that might be where i got the idea, but i didnt have the part until well after seeing it. originally i planned on orienting this (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —John Henry Kruer
     Cool, cool, cool. That is one fine MOC. I love the execution of this- from the curving back with it's original exhaust thingies to the cluttered interior. Wow. I, among others, have also had the side-ways cockpit idea floating around but never used (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
     read closesly... (...) for (...) hope that clears things up i use an epson photo pc 850z with a 5 light set up two for the front at offset angles. two for the underneath from the side. and a single light on the rear of the muslin. my muslins are (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Bruce Hietbrink
     This is beautiful!!! I love the shape formed by the Slave 1 canopy and the wedge plates on the one side, the bubble dome window on the other side, the odd shape (could be a P-Wing in Jon Palmer's project), the front hatch, etc. Bruce (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Paul Hartzog
   Travis, this is so fine. the stripe, the shaping the sideways canopy NOTE TO SELF: the interior pics look exactly like I have always hoped moc interiors would look. very millenium falcon-ish w/ greeblies everywhere. i like the color use on all the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)