 Announcements / 2509
2508  |  2510
Subject:
LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 04:17:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The LDraw.org Steering Committee election is now open.

To vote, please visit http://www.ldraw.org and log in with your user account.
Next, visit the announcement on LDraw.org here:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/293

Click the Ballot link. You may vote for up to five candidates. Please cast only
one vote per individual candidate. Multiple votes for the same candidate will be
counted as one vote.

To submit the ballot, leave your cursor active in one of the drop-down list
boxes and press ENTER on your keyboard.

If you are not registered as a member of the organization and would like to
join, follow the instructions at the bottom of this page:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/283#join "Joining the Organization."

The poll will conclude at 2359 EDT (GMT -0500), April 13, 2004, and the winners
will be announced shortly thereafter.

Tim Courtney
On behalf of the LDraw.org Ad-Hoc Organizing Committee