 Announcements / 2510
2509  |  2511
Subject:
SCLTC at Fullerton Railroad Days 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:45:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days this coming weekend with its first new layout of 2004.

Items appearing for the first time:
  • An automated light rail system
  • A brand new town area
  • Area 51
  • A new main boulevard
  • A zoo
  • Flower fields
  • A club record 5 bridge spans
Popular returning items:
  • The Crystal Towers Hotel with its 8 automated elevators
  • The art deco building
  • The SCLTC Building
  • The urban construction site
  • The newly renovated Interrail Station
  • Five turbine wind farm
This show marks SCLTC’s third consecutive appearance at Fullerton Railroad Days.

Venue details

Price: Free!