 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 208
Re: SCLTC at Fullerton Railroad Days 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 14:26:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Thomas Michon wrote:
   The Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days this coming weekend with its first new layout of 2004.

Price: Free!
Date: Saturday May 1, 2004 and Sunday May 2, 2004
Time: 09:00 to 17:00 each day
Place: Metrolink parking lot at the Santa Fe Depot in Fullerton, CA
Official FFRD site: http://www.scrmf.org/rrdays
Coolest way to get there: Take the train to Fullerton Station and you are there!

-Thomas Michon
Webmaster
SCLTC

Thomas and Company - Hey, thanks for the novel idea of taking the train to Fullerton Station to see the SCLTC layout at Fullerton Railroad Days! I had never taken the Surfliner before nor had I personally seen a LEGO Train Club layout. You guys have done a fantastic job with such great detail. I especially liked the skyscrapers and train station. I had a really fun time! Keep up the good work...

Jonathan Hunter of LUGOLA
www.legogh.com