 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 207
Re: Pictures from SCLTC at Fullerton 2004!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 14:46:18 GMT

   SPECTACULR!!!! What can one say? This has got to be the most elaborate single club layout ever exhibited. The skyscrapers are breath-taking, the bridges awesome, starship hanger is beautiful and the train stations (all of them) leave me speachless! All the little details and scenes ... you guys are outrageous :)

Brian Darrow

Brian-

Thanks for the very kind commnents! Those and the high “oh my God!” count at this show make the last two weeks of 4.5 hour nights worth it.

It has also been our good fortune to have visitors to the show from rtlToronto and BayLUG.

Our layout coordinator for this show is Jeff Elliott. Jeff did a spectacular job arranging the skyline to provide the photo vistas that make the LEGO structures seem to go on and on. Thomas, our photographer, did a matching great job capturing that design in the images we posted. A nice thing about the Fullerton venue is that it’s held in a large outdoor tent with sides that roll up during the open hours. The diffuse daylight through and around the canopy is about ideal for photographing LEGO models. Thomas expects to do principal photography today and post another batch soon if not today.

-Ted Michon