 Announcements / 1936 (-20)
  THE OFFICIAL BRICKSWEST™ 2003 ROLL CALL

Greetings BricksWest attendees! This is the official LUGNET BricksWest Attendee Roll Call. As you may know, we do not publish an attendee list for BricksWest, due to privacy issues. However, enough attendees wish to see who else is coming, so I am (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  HoMa's Big Boy

Hi folks, after nearly 12 month of moc-abstinence I started off again and finished my 8-wide model of the Union Pacific Big Boy! I wanted to use the old spoked wheels and the 1/4 panels from droid escape for the boiler. See what it is like at: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Red M&M guy

I think we've all seen this guy before. Red M&M was built from a smaller M&M dispenser we have. Took only about a week to complete. Unsure how many bricks. I hope you enjoy. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  BrikWars Superheroes

On January 18th, NELUG had its first BrikWars game featuring superheroes. While I'm still in the process of doing the write-up, I have created a Web site in support of this game. It has the basic storyline along with pics and bios of all the heroes (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  LOUNGE LIZARD KARAOKE AND LAS VEGAS BUFFET - BRICKSWEST™ 2003 SPECIAL DINNER EVENT

BricksWest 2003 attendees will be treated (or tortured) during our special dinner event: Lounge Lizard Karaoke and Las Vegas Buffet! This event is the official launch party for Bricks™ Magazine, the first LEGO® fan magazine ever published... created (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  FINAL WEEK TO REGISTER FOR BRICKSWEST™ 2003

Today begins the final seven days to register for BricksWest 2003! If you have been sitting on the fence regarding your attendance, it's time to come on over. We need to pre-register an additional 50 or more attendees to guarantee that our event (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD

See the official BricksWest web site for further event details: (URL) we're proud to officially announce the full details of the BricksWest 2003 Imperial Star Destroyer Timed Build competition! At BricksWest, we're assembling a team of up to 20 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  LEGO Theft

Has anyone seen this news yet? (URL) LEGO lost their Stanley Cup replica. (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Hoverbike MOC

Here's my MLCad attempt at a hover bike; enjoy! Pre-moderation sneak peeks (beware of text wrapping): (URL) (folder): (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS

For everyones enjoyment here are the pictures I took for the show. Also we won 2nd place in the competition. And had tons of good comments by the model railroaders. And it was awsome to see the kids reaction to the LEGO. We were in two papers and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Holden Ute construction update

Hi All, My Aussie icon in LEGO, the HZ model Holden Utility, is nearing completion and I have uploaded some new pics showing body, engine, suspension and differential detail. I still need to create a gearbox, steering column and interior when I get (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce) !

  Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

My sincerest apologies for the delay in making this announcement. I hope no-one was getting too anxious about it. Anyway, the time has come to announce the winners in the Lame Parts Building Contest. First, Category one, which was decided purely on (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce)

  Starship is Go for Launch!!

Galactic Greetings! You may have seen brief comments in earlier posts about the development of the Starship RPG by-email game (which gives everyone a reason to build more MOCs of brick). As of this morning, the game is ready to take off. The main (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)

  Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

Pictures of our club's latest shows at Knott's Berry Farm and the San Diego Model Railroad Museum can be found on our redone Gallery section of our website. www.scltc.org/pages/...events.asp To read about our shows, go here: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !!

  MOC: Mini Tie Interceptor CAD and Instructions

My mini TIE Interceptor is now up... www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm LMKWYT! Sincerely Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

Hey folks, For those of you in the Toronto/Ottawa/Ontario area with access to CHUMcity stations like the Pulse24, NewVR, CityTV, the NewRO (we think), we'll be making an appearance on BreakfastTV, a regional early morning television show, tomorrow (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce)

  Brickish Association @ LEGOland Windsor

Over the weekend of the 4th and 5th of January, the Brickish Association was invited by the LEGO Club to take part in its 'Meet the Modelmakers' event at LEGOland Windsor. Six members of the association displayed their models, helped LEGO Club (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address!

Doh! I knew I forgot to do something! Heres the address for my Naboo and Droid fighters and instructions! Sorry! www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!

I finally started using LDRAW and came up with some Star Wars Mini ships. I've made a Naboo fighter and the Droid fighter, and instructions on how to build both. The Droid fighter legs swivel down to walking mode, and the head extends out. LMKWYT!!! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - JUST TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone (805) 349-8872 facsimile matthew@brickmedia.com (URL) 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - NEW EVENTS ADDED - JUST (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact