 Announcements / 1923
1922  |  1924
Subject:
Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:07:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Pictures of our club's latest shows at Knott's Berry Farm and the San Diego
Model Railroad Museum can be found on our redone Gallery section of our website.

www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/events.asp

To read about our shows, go here:

www.scltc.org/pages/news/events.asp

For information about upcoming shows, go here:

www.scltc.org/pages/news/calendar.asp

Enjoy!

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC