 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 141
Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:03:15 GMT

I agree!  My favorite is the In-N-Out.  Any more pics of that?
Ed

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Tim Strutt writes:
Congratulations again on what looks like another great show.
I am really impressed with your layout. It looks tremendous. I just love
the mountain with multiple tunnels and bridges. I just wish I could see
it in person. Looks great.
Play well.

Tim Strutt

In lugnet.announce, Thomas Michon writes:
Pictures of our club's latest shows at Knott's Berry Farm and the San Diego
Model Railroad Museum can be found on our redone Gallery section of our website.

www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/events.asp

To read about our shows, go here:

www.scltc.org/pages/news/events.asp

For information about upcoming shows, go here:

www.scltc.org/pages/news/calendar.asp

Enjoy!

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC