 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 142
Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Ed McGlynn writes:
I agree!  My favorite is the In-N-Out.  Any more pics of that?
Ed

Ed-

The In-N-Out Burger has been all 8 SCLTC layouts so far. Here are a few more
pictures that are on www.scltc.org. We have taken some nice high res shots,
but haven't posted them yet for some reasons.

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.01.05anaheimlayout.htm?17
http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.01.05anaheimlayout.htm?84
http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.01.05anaheimlayout.htm?85

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.02.16brickswestlayout.htm?28
http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.02.16brickswestlayout.htm?48

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout.htm?178

BTW, the interior of the restaurant is complete, down to to counters, cash
registers, refrigerators, and grills.

-Ted