 Announcements / 1932
1931  |  1933
Subject:
LOUNGE LIZARD KARAOKE AND LAS VEGAS BUFFET - BRICKSWEST™ 2003 SPECIAL DINNER EVENT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:53:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

BricksWest 2003 attendees will be treated (or tortured) during our special
dinner event: Lounge Lizard Karaoke and Las Vegas Buffet!

This event is the official launch party for Bricks™ Magazine, the first
LEGO® fan magazine ever published... created by the LEGO fan community for
the LEGO fan community. (http://www.bricksmagazine.com)

Several other special announcements will also be made throughout the
evening, from LEGO fan community members, LEGO fan clubs and groups, and
other BricksWest sponsors. If you or your group or business would like to
make announcements during the event, please contact admin@brickswest.com.

Dinner will be served at 6:00PM in the Windmill venue. Pre-registration is
required to partake of the buffet, though our daily attendees may join us
for karaoke and announcements. The evening culminates with our keynote
address and question and answer session with Brad Justus, senior vice
president, LEGO Direct, beginning at 8:00PM.

Event sponsored by BrickMedia™, LLC. Karaoke system provided by Paul Thomas
and High Society Services.