 Announcements / 1931
1930  |  1932
Subject:
FINAL WEEK TO REGISTER FOR BRICKSWEST™ 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:49:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Today begins the final seven days to register for BricksWest 2003!

If you have been sitting on the fence regarding your attendance, it's time
to come on over. We need to pre-register an additional 50 or more attendees
to guarantee that our event costs are met. Remember, BricksWest is run by
volunteers as a non-profit event...your registration fee only covers your
estimated share of the costs involved in running the event. In the event
that pre-registration does not meet our goals, we may have to begin altering
or cancelling portions of the event to lower the costs to be shared amongst
the attendees.

To register, please head to http://www.brickswest.com/register.html now. You
may pay by credit card or PayPal balance via PayPal, or by check or money
order via mail-in registration.

The volunteer organizers and presenters have worked hard to develop an event
worthy of our friends in the LEGO fan community...please honor our hard work
with your attendance.

Thank you,

Matt