 Announcements / 1884
  A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

I am pleased to announce the release of a brand new website. For those of you who are fans of The Chronicles of Ikros, this website will contain the sequel to that story. And for those of you who enjoyed viewing my previous two introduction movies, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

Anthony- I like the new site. The movie was really cool- keep them coming! When is the new Chaos Skies story going to come out? I can't wait to read it. Peace- the chinchilla (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

Very nice, Anthony! Can't wait to see what happens in this new story. I really like your dragons. Hope they show up, at least a little bit. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Finally! Now there is competition for that Ikros site I've seen so much about. Seems like nobody else could bring down the epic until now. This seems very promising. And you even have better movie teasers than that Ikros site does. It's about (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) What do you mean? who is giving Sava a run for his money? And I agree, the Ikros Epic seems to be invincible. Who has got your vote? Thanks Alex (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

Possible adult content? Whaaa? What has happened to the beautiful, simple life that was under the original Chronicles of Ikros? I have lost my innocence. I've got my little guess as to what is happening (which, as I'm sure we all know, I love to do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

Anthony, Great intro. Sound really adds a lot to a presentation. The one technical comment I have is to reconsider having a flash animation on your intro page - on many computers that don't have flash, it comes up as a big broken link in the middle (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Sava is giving himself a run for his own money!?!?!?! What are you talking about Erick? Though TKOI is the best Epic in Lego storying telling history, I think it helps that it is fully illustrated and complete. ;-) Looking foward to the sequel (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) F f f f finally. (...) wELL YA KNOW IM A FAN. (...) HMMM ITS OK BUT MAYBE SOME PICS FROM THE NEW STORY WOULD BE BETTER, BUT HEY MAYBE U DIDN'T DO THE NEW STORY YET. (...) AS ALWAYS THE DRAGON AND GRIFFIN LOOKIN KOOL. ALL NEW CHARS ARE GOOD BUT (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Thanks much! I don't know if I'll be putting out a new movie, I'm all out of good* music! But maybe, just maybe I can scrounge something up. (...) Chapter one of Chaos Skies won't be ready till at least after Christmas, if not after the new (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Thanks much! Well, I hope I don't disappoint anyone. I'm working on ironing out the plot, and it's turning out to be a rather interesting story. As for the dragons, well, I'm not promising anything... one way or the other. And thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Well, I sure hope my new website will be a competitor to the Kingdom of Ikros. I can only hope it'll be half as popular. I'm glad you liked my teaser so much, it took me a while to make it, especially with so few new pictures to work with. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) I'm afraid I felt compelled to put the warning on my story. If you'll go back to the original site, you'll see it's there now too. I feel that if I want my story to be socially accepted, especially by non fan created websites, it would be to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

Pawel! It's been a while. (...) Thanks much! Originally it had a lot more sound effects, but the effects and the music clashed so much that I removed them. As an added bonus, it also made the movie smaller. Can't complain about that one. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Yup. (...) Always good to have a fan, albeit slightly overzealous. (...) Yeah, it takes time to get a story ready. I just figured I'd release some things to make sure people remembered who I was. (...) Well, you are entitled to your opinions (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) wanted to say that I finished reading the whole story the other day and that really is something to be proud of. I look forward to the sequel. Rock on wif ya bad self! e. (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H75JE2.19F@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) As I've said so many times before. I only hope that someday our website will be this good. Burn effect is done good. Not too much so that you can't (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) I've started reading the story but have yet to finish - it's a good one though! Lot's smiles :) (...) Yikes! Good stuff! Looks like a real trailer done with a big budget! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) My website design is really not all that hard to do. Feel free to download some of my webpages to see how I did them if it helps. Unless of course you're talking about content, and that's even easier to beat. (...) Thanks! (...) --Anthony (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Great to hear! I always appreciate the effort to attempt to read my story, even if people never finish it. I'm glad you're liking it thus far. (...) Thanks much! I worked pretty hard on it, I just regret I didn't have new pictures to work (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)