 Adventurers / 286
Re: adventurers villainess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:01:04 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Jeff Stembel writes:
By the way are you a Piers Anthony fan?  LMK

I am, but I haven't had a chance to read any of his recent Xanth novels,
unfortunately.

Jeff
"#$*@!"
"Oh no!  It's the Mummy's Curse!"

Glad to know there are others out there.  I haven't really read any since
about the 18th one or so.  Someday my children will be grown, sigh... Ah well
at least I have time for lego.

Mark L

With Piers Anthony, follow the rule of two: He often has intriguing concepts,
so buy book one of a series.  He often explores the concept successfully in • the
second book.  The third book usually marks a steep decline in quality that
only gets worse with following books.

Bruce

Bruce you never cease to amaze.  You know about EVERYTHING!!  I feel so small
and uninformed next to your gigantic intellect and encyclopedic wisdom. ;-)

Cheers,
Mark L