 Adventurers / 268
267  |  269
Subject:
Pundead Spirit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:47:20 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
And while I ponder that, whenever I had a college paper that contained a quote
from the Bible, I'd always list the author in the bibliography as:

Author, Various, with the assistance of a Holy Ghost writer.

I hope Someone has a sense of humor (dodging lightning bolts).

Have mercy, on me.  I am trying to keep my youth and if you don't stop I will
be all groan up before I know it.

Mark L