 Adventurers / 282
Re: adventurers villainess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
if y'all think my 'figs are something, watch out for my puns!
later ~ craig

You want puns?  I got your puns:>>

Two atoms are walking down the street and they run in to each other. One
says to the other, "Are you all right?"
"No, I lost an electron!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I'm positive!"

So he became an ion?  ;)

By the way are you a Piers Anthony fan?  LMK

I am, but I haven't had a chance to read any of his recent Xanth novels,
unfortunately.

Jeff
"#$*@!"
"Oh no!  It's the Mummy's Curse!"