 Adventurers / 278
Re: adventurers villainess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey asked:
By the way, when does your next update for Craigo-lego happen?
Another note- Are you a Piers Anthony fan?

Later,
Mark

believe you me. i can't wait to add photos of my models. i'm not all about
customizing. i do that just to augment the pure LEGO building.

i'll update when i gain access to an acceptable scanner and competent help. the
images on my site were made by placing the pieces directly on the screen of my
best friend, jim's scanner. he moved away to texas a month ago, and i sure do
miss him. he put so much work into helping me get great images and teaching me
about computers, it's as much his site as it is mine.

i can't say that i am... why?
i've only read (a long time ago) a couple of piers anthony stories. i can't
even remember what genre he writes in.(sorry!) i am very much an "old school"-
pulp fan. my faves are howard, burroughs, lovecraft, kipling & dunsanny. the
only sci-fi i've ever enjoyed reading has been robert heinlen, kurt vonnegut,
and harlan ellison. but i love sci-fi movies & tv. go figure. contemporary
fantasy writers that i like would be m.z.bradley, moorcock, angela carter,
clive barker, neil gaiman, and _early_ anne rice. i love sword & sorcery, but
haven't found anything written in the past few years any good, the exception
being "Mists of Avalon". from childhood, the c.s. lewis "Narnia" books remain
to this day, some of my favorites.

later ~ craig