 Administrative / Terms of Use / 212
Re: Translation help wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:54:42 GMT

OK, I removed "riinviare" and applied the other corrections that Marco • posted,
and made the double-byte characters into single-byte characters.  Here is • the
result:
  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement-it
How does it look?

It looks great .....

Just two more things:

1) in the double-to-single byte conversion, your editor lost a character:
"così comè" should be "così com'è", with the apostrophe character AND the
accent on the "e";

2) The phrase "Limitazione di Responsabilità" should be a title, but in the
page it's showed with normal font and a sequence of "-" characters ... I
don't know why, the .ftx file looks right ... maybe a CR is missing at the
end of the hyphens ...

CiaoCiaoSergio