 Administrative / Suggestions / 1397
  Re: Help Wanted

(...) The ToU definitely need an update. They do not reflect several changes in policy, especially regarding market traffic (standing policy seems to discourage ANY market traffic outside the appropriate lugnet.market group, but the ToU only (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Wow, I totally agree. Though not so much about the added Curator responsibility. I tried to keep that job fun (^_^); and I'd hate to see the individual groups become any more like mini-universes. I think I prefer the idea of having a site-wide (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne Rich wrote: (snip) (...) I'm willing to help out on that. LUGNET needs a PSA in BrickJournal, and I am willing to put one in! Rene, you can send me a note offline or respond here on it. (...) Congrats! Joe Meno (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Hi Joe, I doubt "PSA" means "Pakistan Scrabble Association", so for what stands it for? To be serious: I really don't know, there's a long list arising from searching (URL) ;-) Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Joe: I will write an e-Mail. -Rene (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Good point there. I was mainly thinking that perhaps the curators could be empowered to at least be able to make the first "friendly" reminder. Because of the need for consistent policy though, I would not want them to do anything more than (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules" [Re: Help Wanted]

(...) Hm. An interesting Wikipedia entry there... I'm kinda disappointed that it's limited to a modern interpretation. Their "U.S. Examples" omit things I'd consider to be even more closely aligned with their initial definition. Namely: WPA posters (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Wikipedia [Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules"]

(...) It's Wikipedia - feel free to add to the article ;) ROSCO (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Wikipedia [Re: clarifying/reminding users of "the rules"]

(...) Heh. True. I'm usually too chicken to edit or add anything there. Something tells me that the rest of the world is probably smarter than I am. So I'm imagining that, somehow, big printed posters telling the population to get tested for (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)