 Administrative / General / 9780 (-20)
  Re: Grow up.

(...) Mark - read lugnet.admin.general around this post. It should be obvious. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Grow up.

(...) First of all: Suz, I respect you and your role as LUGNET Admin. But I have to ask: what do you mean with this? I mean, we all play with LEGO, so growing up is part of the not-done thingy. Seriuosly though: what do you mean? Mark de Kock (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Whatever

I'm not going to bicker with you in the group. I'll discuss facts. But there is nothing to be gained by addressing the tosh below in this group. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Calling for banishment?

I'm not going to bicker with you in the group. I'll discuss facts. But there is nothing to be gained by addressing the garbage below. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

in article GnEx5o.DL7@lugnet.com, Scott A at eh105jb@mx1.pair.com wrote on 11/26/01 8:49 AM: (...) Yes. If they are spurious, they will speak for themselves. If you REALLY feel you have been harmed, then get a lawyer and sue for slander, or libel, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Whatever

in article GnFpB6.6pB@lugnet.com, Larry Pieniazek at lpieniazek@mercator.com wrote on 11/26/01 6:57 PM: (...) Thus spake the Marvel comics villain. (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Whatever

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GnFpB6.6pB@lugnet.com... (...) care, (...) not (...) Well, at least 17 people have approved. As for the rest of the people here? We will never know. Note, there's no longer a way of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Whatever

Larry: I think that you are seeing your own role in this in too positive a light, I even perceive that you are trying to dress up your contest with Scott as somehow heroic on behalf of the greater community on your part. It just ain't so -- at least (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Whatever

(...) Yes, but do they care enough to do what needs to be done? And if they care, is that thing a doable thing just because they care? I don't think so. Any call for a penalty for anyone is just whistling in the wind because it's not the community (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GnEx5o.DL7@lugnet.com... (...) I had already read that thread, and I've developed the opinion that both of you were at fault. In the spirit of letting -that- debate die, I won't elaborate (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) Lugnet isn't spam free, although I *think* it's set up to discourage robots and other automated creepy crawlies. Anyone harvesting from Lugnet would have to at least subscribe, and grab the e-mail addys from message headers. This takes out a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) Thanks Dan and Jenn, No big deal overall (to me at least), although I must have dreamed that LUGNET was spam free. -chris (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Grow up.

Look: I don't care what your opinions are and I'm not going to baby-sit. So just knock it off, and/or go away. You all know who you are. Suzanne Rich LUGNET Admin (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

(...) Check the posting times. Do you seriously think I should let Larry level all sort of spurious allegations against me? Really? (...) I have not read them all. But I have not been the only culprit here. Read the thread which started this up to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  The Scott and Larry Show: Call for a Series Finale

Admins, please, this has to stop. Despite the expressions of disgust over Scott and Larry's mudslinging from many Lugnetters, they continue it with no regard. Just today Scott posts 9 more responses to Larry's posts, all in a short period of time. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) the inv@peeron.com addy also doesn't post (afaik) - it was only mentioned *in* posts.. I spamcopped the edventures' mail each week i got them.. I think they stopped coming, but I don't know if it was because of the spamcopping or if i finally (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: edventures spam

(...) Both me and Jennifer recieved such spam as well, including to inv@peeron.com, which isn't subscribe to anything, of course. Unfortunatly, there's nothing stopping anyone from harvesting LUGNET for addresses - no protection, at least yet. Dan (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  edventures spam

Did anyone else receive spam from a company called edventures.com? I've been getting stuff for weeks until I unsubscribed a few days ago. It appeared in all my accounts that are linked to lugnet somehow and didn't appear in my non lugnet accounts. I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) How about "Neat images of the moment"? Inside jokes are cute but if they're too obtuse and hide prime content (as opposed to extras for those "in the know"), then I wonder if they are an obstruction. Just a thought (from another curator who is (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Apology.

(...) I refuse to support the banning of one member of Lugnet over a dispute with another member of Lugnet unless both parties are banned together. So I think you should be more careful of the things you are seeking to achieve because you will end (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact