 Administrative / General / 9779
Re: Grow up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Look: I don't care what your opinions are and I'm not going to baby-sit. So just
knock it off, and/or go away.

You all know who you are.

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin

First of all: Suz, I respect you and your role as LUGNET Admin.
But I have to ask: what do you mean with this? I mean, we all play with
LEGO, so growing up is part of the not-done thingy.
Seriuosly though: what do you mean?

Mark de Kock