 Off-Topic / Fun / 8540
Re: Grow up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Robert M. Dye writes:
in article GnI6H6.5Mo@lugnet.com, Scott A at eh105jb@mx1.pair.com wrote on
11/28/01 3:03 AM:

I've had enough of this petty name-calling, I wish you would all grow up :)

Scott A

Yes, we're all VERY immature.  You should teach us all a lesson, and give us
the silent treatment...no posting to ANY of us, for...oh...five years.

That ought to show us who's boss.

Does nobody understand irony around here...

<snip>

Not since Alanis wrote a song about it. :-)

Jude