 Administrative / General / 8645
Re: Member Password Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 04:43:33 GMT

I'd rather see discussion about the rest of what I was asking about, that
is, ways to sunset passwords that you've out and out lost or forgotten, or
in general, how to go about retrieving a password you've lost or killing it
off somehow.

OK, there's now a "retire all old passwords" option here...

   http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/pw/

Type one that you want to keep, it looks for a match and whacks the others.

--Todd