 Administrative / General / 6548
Re: Member Password Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 19:17:13 GMT

Another usefull feature of being able to have multiple passwords, and to
retire them at your leisure is that for those weird random times when
you have a good reason to let someone else use your account (perhaps
Todd needs to log on as you to debug some problem), you can just chose a
new password, and tell the person. Then when they are done with your
account, you can delete the password. Then if there is any method to how
you chose passwords, or you share passwords between multiple different
accounts, you needn't ever reveal a current password, and you also don't
need to immediately change your current password.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com