 Administrative / General / 8550
Re: Uselessness of .debate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:38:52 GMT

You forgot one moderating method:

Use the password checker, and only accept messages which passes a certain
limit of security (or a modified version of the checker, with a specialized
dictionary).

Seriously, if you have a group with 'free speech', that's what it should be,
or the group should be removed.

Just my opinion (and I'm not reading .debate due to time and modem
constraints)
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm