 Administrative / General / 7831
Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Chapple writes:
("Back to .general again"? -- It was never there that I'm aware.)
I sent a copy to .general since that was the best group I could
find to share Frank's great nuke joke.

I think you wanted .off-topic.fun, because .general is for LEGO related
stuff, and the joke, AFAICT, din't have nuthin' to do with LEGO.

True - I actually went to .fun first, but didn't think a joke fit into
Community, Gaming, Party, Crafts, or Holiday, and didn't realize that
I could post directly to .fun, because when I had tried to post directly
to (IIRC) .marketplace, it wasn't allowed.

...entirely my fault -- I await my penance instructions.   :-)

Uhh, uhh, you have to swallow a 2x4 brick and write a 500 word essay
on why installing the demoroniser[1] would be a good idea.  ;-)

I might be able to swallow a round 1x1, but a 2x4?!?   Actually, if
you'll let it be one of those candy bricks instead of ABS, then OK.  :-)

That demoroniser page was very interesting - I didn't know - Thanks.

SRC