 Off-Topic / Debate / 6507
Re: Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:35:34 GMT

Boy, I may not subscribe to off.topic.debate anymore, but you have to love
the Subject line! : ) Larry, in all of his wisdom, shines through again. I
like my SUV at it's present height, BTW, I think most of these posts should
be centered on poor driving skills / habits rather than what kind of car one
might drive. I have seen too many ecomomy cars, mid size cars, small and
large trucks, and even semis break numerous traffic laws and speed limits,
which endanger other drivers, from people who drive Suburbans to peoplew who
drive Geo, oops, Chevy Metros.

Scott S.