 Administrative / General / 6702
Re: Gladiator (spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 08:30:32 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde <ghyde@fastinternet.net.au> wrote:
But thanks anyway!!  If anyone knows of shareware or preferably freeware
that decodes rot13 gibberish, let me know!

Try this link http://www.rot13.de
Just type the text and press the TRANSLATE button (works both ways).

Alternately try one of these programs...

http://www.tomix.de/niels/soft/rot13/
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~beinhart/tools/Rot13.zip
http://www.jps.net/ndt/files/rot13.zip
ftp://ftp.owe.de/Weiland_Software/rot13.exe
http://homepages.enterprise.net/berrypark/andrew/librepos/rot13.zip
http://www.rapidnet.com/software/utils/rot13.exe

or just search for "rot13" with any search engine (Altavista, Yahoo, etc.)

Axel