 Administrative / General / 6602
Re: More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 11:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dylan Bradley writes:

Sproaticus wrote in message ...
I just can't believe it.  Just after this recent debacle, someone else • drops
this into my in-box, AS WELL AS posting it on LUGNET.  Again, from a LUGNET
regular.

I will refrain from spewing insulting judgements towards this guy's morals • and
intelligence, but this is quickly getting tiresome.  This is not • acceptable; I
will just have get more agressive.

Todd, what policies are you considering?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Personally, I wouldn't mind being spammed with cheap Lego ads *cough,
cough*. Much better than "make money over night" or "send this email to 10
people and win $1000" and "Reverse the aging process with so-and-so's
whatshamawhozit"...

Always lookin' for a bargain...

Opinionatedly,
               DBR

I agree, I'm getting tired of a certain amount of the population spewing off
whenever they get an unwanted request.  I can only imagine that these peoples
neighbors must go nuts listening to these people checking their mailboxes each
night and going into a screaming tantrum because of the junk mail they have
received.  Of course there is also the variation of "I got on the highway and
EVERYONE ELSE was clogging it up" or "I went to MY favorite store and EVERYONE
ELSE bought all the new sets."  I've been guilty of this myself before and
have repented.  This is the cost of living in civilization folks, people who
refuse this price have a name: hermits.  Choose your camp then get into it.

Matt