 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6032
Re: More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 10:02:56 GMT

Sproaticus wrote in message ...
I just can't believe it.  Just after this recent debacle, someone else • drops
this into my in-box, AS WELL AS posting it on LUGNET.  Again, from a LUGNET
regular.

I will refrain from spewing insulting judgements towards this guy's morals • and
intelligence, but this is quickly getting tiresome.  This is not • acceptable; I
will just have get more agressive.

Todd, what policies are you considering?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Personally, I wouldn't mind being spammed with cheap Lego ads *cough,
cough*. Much better than "make money over night" or "send this email to 10
people and win $1000" and "Reverse the aging process with so-and-so's
whatshamawhozit"...

Always lookin' for a bargain...

Opinionatedly,
                DBR