 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6033
Re: 6180 at WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 11:11:51 GMT

Timothy Wade wrote:

The other day I went to WalMart, and hunted around for the bargain Legos on
sale...I found two 6180 Hydro Search Sub's there. I went to the scanner
thingie, and found that they were $20. I figured that was a cheap price.

Actually, it's kinda pricy...all the WMs around here have them for $15.
There's a couple dozen at my local store...

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m