 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6015
6014  |  6016
Subject:
VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 07:30:57 GMT

Hi there!
I have access to a LARGE quantity of small space sets here in Ireland at
greatly reduced prices.

The sets are:
                      6453, ComLink Cruiser            @IR£2.50
                      6458, Satellite with Astronaut     @IR£2.00
                      6463, Lunar Rover                   @IR£2.00
All are MISB, with absolutely no damage whatsoever.
The prices above are in Irish Punts, 1 Punt approx. equals $1.16.
The sets are available in any quantity, any mix - but please remember that
shipping is extra (@cost) and the more you buy, the cheaper per unit on
shipping.

-Kieran Brady