 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6014
Wanted: 6x28 black wagonplate w/hazard stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 03:16:16 GMT

Hi.  I'm looking for a 6x28 black train wagonplate with black and
yellow hazard stickers from set 7755.  I know one of these was traded
recently, and would like to reunite the wagonplate with its 7755 doors,
which I now have. I can offer an unstickered black wagonplate plus ??
for a stickered one.

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt