 Administrative / General / 6558
6557  |  6559
Subject:
Yummy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 22:29:29 GMT

xfut .o-t.debate
[Mmmm, Debate Topics]

I just noticed the [new?] links on the front of .off-topic.debate...
Cool! Thanks to whoever put them on!

Oh, and I absolutely agree with this article, and also what they say about the
SATs (take the link to their homepage):
http://www.fairtest.org/facts/whatwron.htm

-Shiri