 Administrative / General / 5874
Re: 8480 Technic Shuttles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:32:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I say they're mathematically equivalent and therefore all belong in auction,
regardless of label.

I definitely agree on this.  An auction is an auction, and I consider a
sealed-bid-highest-offer-sale an AUCTION.  It looks and quacks like an • auction, it
should be in .auction.

NO!

Don't agree with me, please. I beg you. :-)

This debate is OVER. Ignore Todd. It doesn't matter if he's right or not, its
his game and he makes the rules and that is good enough for me and should be
for everyone.

But if you MAKE me debate it, I will. I won't want to, but the flesh is weak.

++Lar