 Administrative / General / 5597
Re: Is there a right or wrong way to use the vote?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 05:07:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
I generally read everything Todd

Me too.

and Larry write

But now you're kidding, right? That's kind of scary. But I know you don't mean
it, as I don't think you read off-topic.pun...

Seriously, I do have a list in my head of people who are worth reading, either
(mostly) because they're solid contributors, or (for a few) because they say
such outrageous things that I need to be aware of them.

But I would never read *everything* someone wrote (other than the boss around
here) just because it was that person. Kinda cult of personality-ish.

++Lar