 Administrative / General / 5598
Re: colors of rating digits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 05:23:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:

<Lar asked about some sort of summary of what features did what, and where
issues were at>

<http://www.lugnet.com/playground/?p=richard-test2>

Although what I was thinking of tonight was a higher level to that, more
structured, easier to navigate, written pages explaining certain things etc. I
don't know if you could implement a proper prototype of that in FTX v1.0.

Richard

Just as it is now, it's already useful. Even if you are not 100% up to date and
even if you're not comprehensive, this has the potential to be great. And with
just a little more work, it's good enough to be linked from the front page, I
think.

Bravo!

++Lar