 Administrative / General / 5594
Re: colors of rating digits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:46:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
In the traffic report/page "shades of red" currently show how hot the article
count is, that is, how recent the 38 posts to off-topic.pun in the last 24
hours actually are.

In the list of articles you get when you drill in there, "shades of red" show
the relative rating of the articles, or so I think (1).

Suggest that perhaps this is an overloaded color useage and instead of using
red, another color be chosen.

The red looks nice though :) Green/Black?

Works for me. Don't forget the color blind, though...

Do you mean like a set of features/faq/help combination page, with links from
all over LUGNET to it, and all indexed nicely, perhaps with a spiffy search
engine on top too? <insert quick prototype example here, if it wasn't so late>

Yes! Didn't you sort of have a proto of something like that up before?

++Lar