 Administrative / General / 5604
Re: colors of rating digits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:40:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

But through CSS, it ought to be possible to custom-configure this.
I'll bite, what's CSS? I sense I may have been asleep when this was
discussed...

CSS = Cascading Style Sheets.  Most importantly in this context, finer control
over fonts.  Through CSS (if your browser supports it, and I hear that MSIE5
has *excellent* CSS support) you can actually make a .css file which overrides
behavior of tags through a CLASS attribute on most tags, and that .css file
can be hosted on your server or you can let people have local private copies
on their own personal system if your server knows what filename to report to
them when serving them pages.

[...]
At this rate, if you can just fix the "what I read and what I didn't"
(including by if I choose the tree view, assume I read it all) I may just
give up on the newsreader mode which is what I usually use.

That might just be getting closer to a possibility...  BTW, it does show you
which articles you rated and which ones you didn't (using the right double-
angle quote character &raqou; ...)

--Todd