 Administrative / General / 51
Re: Lugnet slowing down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:59:55 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:37:20 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

Sarah HEacock

Is the capital E after H there a pronunciation aid?  If so, does it work?
Maybe I should write my name as Todd LEhman (it's Irish, not German, so the
'e' is 'ee' and not 'ay' :-).

I had never thought of capitalization as a pronunciations guide.
Perhaps I should write my name:
Sarah HeAcock and see if it works?

No, I just type VERY quickly and sometimes don't let go of the shift
key fast enough -- you'll also occasionally see SArah. Usually not
more than 2 letters though. I'm not quite that fast yet

Sarah
sarah@eskimo.com