 Administrative / General / 143
Re: Lugnet slowing down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 15:24:42 GMT

Op een zekere dag, te weten Sat, 3 Oct 1998 03:22:01 GMT, klom
cjc@newsguy.com (Mike Stanley) in het toetsenbord en schreef ons:

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:59:55 GMT, sarah@eskimo.com (Perhaps a
Princess....) wrote:

No, I just type VERY quickly and sometimes don't let go of the shift
key fast enough -- you'll also occasionally see SArah. Usually not
more than 2 letters though. I'm not quite that fast yet

Sarah
sarah@eskimo.com

You do have a sig configured in Agent, right?  No need to be typing
your name all the time.  :)

I also have sigs defined in Agent, but I still type my name by hand. I think
I convinced myself to give it a more personal look...
OTOH, I can insert a PS after my name, before my signature, because that's
the place I think it belongs...

Ardjan

ps. Working on a sig for LugNet....