 Administrative / General / 4965
Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:11:12 GMT

Mookie wrote:

Just what about Castle World isn't castle related???

The administration and organizational details, which I hope would be the
only things that get moved.  The Castle World creations and storylines
and stuff - anything that's actually Castle-related, that is - would still
remain here.

While you could make a case for the admin details falling under the header
of 'building projects' I can completely understand the desire of some folks
to not see the 'internals' of how CW is set up, and since it's incredibly
easy for that stuff to be moved somewhere else, I feel that it's not only
a reasonable request that we do so, but that it's also the polite thing to
do.

The CW organizational scheme is much more an organizational scheme than it
is anything Castle-related...in fact, one could easily plug it into any of
the other themes (Space, Town, Pirates, etc) and use it there.

Then look at all the sub groups, Classic, Black Falcons, Black Knights,
Crusaders, Dark Forest, Dragon Masters, Forestmen, Fright Knights,
Knights Kingdom, Ninja, Royal Knights, Wolfpack.. and find me one
message in any of those groups... If you want to talk about something
else, pick one of them.

Actually, I don't think those are acutal groups...they don't show up as
groups on the lugnet NNTP server.  I think they're just 'placeholders'.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m