 Administrative / General / 4949
Re: lugnet.org.castle.castle-world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton writes:
[...]
Anyway, I'm certainly happy to see a lugnet.castle.castleworld group become
inplimented, but I think it has the potential to die off really fast (within a
few months). If Todd et all don't mind having a dead group, no problem here!
But I assume that's part of the consideration of creating a new group-- how
'permenant' the group will be.

No objections from me with having a dead group -- it's no drag on the server.
I don't think it would really be dead though -- probably low-traffic at the
worst, not that there's anything wrong with low-traffic if it's focused.

Otherwise, I would most likely suggest a mailing list for CW... I can look
into supplying one... I think that would most likely work best for a 'short-
term' solution...

I'll try to set it up tonight...every lugnet group is also a mailing list,
through the magic gateway. :)

http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/

--Todd