 Administrative / General / 4964
Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:28:13 GMT

To All,

I think a divided up auction, for different themes,  might be a good
way to approach this subject. (I subscribe to auctions via e-mail, BTW)
If I am only interested in Space items, I can go into
market.auctions.space, or just subscribe to it. I auction some things,
but not to a great extent. I occasionally get a rare set through SAHS or
something, and might sell it, to provide funds for my other LEGO items
that I desire (For instance, I bought three sets of the Shell sets from
Denmark, and sold the other two so I could have one set for me. I don't
think auctions should be anywhere else, however, such as themes, etc. I
also think excluding E-Bay auctions, in no matter what capacity, is
plain silly. E-bay has it's faults, but it is a good tool for me, who
doesn't have a whole lot of time.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com