 Administrative / General / 442
Re: From-line registration?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:48:40 GMT

oopss, sorry, forgot to change the sig, it took me a while to figure out
where the signature settings were, but I found them again, i removed the
registered trademark marks

--
Instructions for usage of Ickna:
Ickna should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is +/-

Ickna is not a toy, may be toxic to less that .00013% of the population of
the Bermuda Island(s)
Ickna should not be placed in direct sunlight,
damage may occur. Batteries not included, requires 33687 "D" cell batteries.
Ickna is a registered trademark of IcknaTek