 Administrative / General / 437
Re: From-line registration?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:04:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Be sure to allow someone to have SEVERAL email addresses registered.
Sometimes you don't have a lot of control of your From address and it
can change depending on the machine setup (for some reason I have no
clue, my email sometimes comes as from @eskimo.com and sometimes
@mail.eskimo.com

In College, I had the options of:
@venus.tamu.edu, @summa.tamu.edu, @rigel.tamu.edu, @(two more I can