 Administrative / General / 403
402  |  404
Subject:
Icons for posting (was Re: Two NEW nits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:00:01 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:

Egad -- bite your tongue -- those NS4 icons are terrible!  (I've had them
turned off since installing it and I'd forgotten how bad they were.)

I rather like them. A new message IS different than a reply.

p.s.  I think the label on my "Post" icon is especially confusing when
juxtaposted with the "Reply" icon -- as both of them are for posting
messages.  "Post" should really be labeled "New" so that the two functions
are "post new message" and "post reply to message."

Well I see you changed "Post" to "New" and changed the page offset in "Reply".
Much clearer. Happy enough. Thanks.